Once you have linked your Uber account to your Octopus Driver Dashboard, you will be able to use your Uber login information to login to your Driver Dashboard. Logging in with your Uber information is quick and easy, and ensures you only have to remember one set of information for your Uber and Octopus accounts.
To login using your Uber account, please complete the following:
- Visit: account.playoctopus.com
- If you haven’t already linked your Uber account to your Octopus Driver Dashboard, it is necessary to link your Uber account before attempting to sign in with Uber. Click the Link My Uber Account button at the top of your Dashboard, as pictured below:
If you have already linked your Uber account to your Dashboard, click here or skip to step 5.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to login to your Uber account:
- Keep an eye out for an email or text message from Uber saying your account is being accessed. This is OK since you linked Uber with Octopus.
You’re all set! Your info will now remain up to date with Octopus
- Once you have linked your Uber account, you can sign into your Driver Dashboard using your Uber account. Click the “Sign In with Uber” button, as pictured below:
- Then, input the email address or phone number that you use to login to your Uber account, before clicking Next:
- After you have entered your password, Uber will text you a four digit verification code. Enter the code you received, before clicking Verify:
- You are now logged in to your Driver Dashboard!