Signing up for Octopus with your Uber account allows some information for the Octopus application to be pre-populated. Once you create an Octopus account by signing up with Uber, you will be able to use your Uber login information to login to Octopus.
To sign-up using your Uber account, please complete the following:
- Visit: playoctopus.com/join
- Select Sign Up with Uber :
- Follow the on-screen instructions to login to your Uber account:
- Once you sign in with Uber, check for a two-factor authentication code on your phone and enter it in the verification code field:
- Confirm access to your Uber account so that you can complete your Octopus application. This allows us to connect to your Uber account so we can complete parts of your application using your Uber information:
- After linking your Uber account, our application system will ask you to provide information for your Octopus driver profile, as well as your shipping address and optional payment information:
- You may be asked to upload additional screenshots of your recent rideshare activity to help our team review your application.
You can find instructions on uploading screenshots of your proof of rides here: https://playoctopus.com/help/application-screenshots/.
- You’re all set! Your application has been submitted and our team will reach out to you within 5 business days