The Play Octopus team responds to support inquiries within 24 hours. If you aren’t seeing all of our emails, please check your spam or junk mail folder for an email from email@example.com.
The best way to ensure that you receive email communication from Play Octopus is to whitelist our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Select your email provider below for instructions on whitelisting email@example.com:
In the Gmail app, you will have two options to whitelist the Play Octopus email address:
- Report emails from firstname.lastname@example.org as “not spam” (if the email is already in spam)
- Move an email from email@example.com from the promotional inbox to the primary inbox
If an email from firstname.lastname@example.org is ending up in your spam folder, open the email and click: Report not spam.
You can also tap the three dots in the upper right corner of the email and click Mark important to give it priority in your inbox, as shown below.
To move an Octopus email from the promotional folder to your primary inbox, open the email and tap the three dots in the upper right corner of the email, then tap Move to > Primary.
Apple Mail doesn’t have the option to whitelist emails. Instead, you can mark an email as “Not Junk” and it will be sent to your inbox. To mark an email as “Not Junk,” please complete the instructions below:
- Open your Mail app and go to the Mailboxes screen, as shown below
- Select the Junk folder
- Find the Octopus email you want to whitelist and swipe left to see options
- Tap the More button
- Tap the Mark button
- Tap the Mark as Not Junk button
To add email@example.com to your mobile Yahoo! Mail contacts list, please complete the instructions below:
- Tap the three lines in the top left, as shown below.
- Tap Settings and scroll down to Filters
- Select the email account you want to add a filter for
- Tap the + icon to add a new filter
- Name it anything you want (such as “Whitelist”)
- Then, add firstname.lastname@example.org to the whitelist
- Click the ✓ icon in the top right to save the filter
On Outlook Mobile, you can add email@example.com to your focused inbox to ensure delivery of our emails. Please complete the instructions below to add our email to your focused inbox:
- Open the Octopus email you want to whitelist
- Tap the three dots in the top right of the screen, as seen below (Note: These are not the three dots inside the email!)
- Tap Move to Focused Inbox
- In the popup box, tap the button for: Move this and all future messages. Then, tap MOVE TO FOLDER