Octo Mania 2022
It’s that crazy time of year when basketball fever is in full swing, which is the perfect excuse to have a competition of our own! But since running an elimination-style tournament with tens of thousands of entrants seemed a bit difficult to coordinate, we have come up with something more along the lines of halftime contests. Plus, we will host a few Midnight Mania flash contests as well!
How To Enter
Complete the weekly challenges below for a chance to win cash prizes worth $5,000!
Each week, a new tablet challenge will start. Drivers that hit the goal before the deadline will be automatically entered into a weekly giveaway, plus earn multiple chances to enter for the Grand Prize drawing of $3,000 for one driver.
Week 1: Lay Up
- Have at least 10 games played for a chance to win the Weekly Drawing and 2 entries into Grand Prize drawing.
- Starts: March 14, 2022
- Deadline: March 20, 2022
- Weekly Drawing: 10 winners will win $50 each
Week 2: Free Throw
- Drive with your Octopus tablet ON for 3 days (minimum 1 hr/day) for a chance to win the Weekly Drawing and 3 entries into Grand Prize drawing.
- Starts: March 21, 2022
- Deadline: March 27, 2022
- Weekly Drawing: 5 winners will win $100 each
Week 3: Three-Pointer
- Earn at least 100 Driver Points for a chance to win the Weekly Drawing and 10 entries into Grand Prize drawing.
- Starts: March 28, 2022
- Deadline: April 4, 2022
- Weekly Drawing: 2 winners will win $500 each
Half Court Shot
On April 5th, Alex PlayOcto will announce a winner of the $3,000 Grand Prize Drawing (1 winner). Drivers will be entered based on the number of entries they earn in previous weeks of the competition.
Cinderella Story Midnight Flash contest: March RADness
- Competition details to be announced in drivers-only Facebook group!
No purchase necessary. Open to active Octopus drivers who are residents of the contiguous United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada and at least 18 years of age. 03/14/22-04/04/22. See https://playoctopus.com/legal/ for how to enter and full rules. Void where prohibited by law.