Please view the original article from Cisco WebEx for more information: https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/nrbgeodb/Join-a-Webex-Meeting
Octopus uses WebEx to host live driver events, including Hustler’s Hour. Follow the instructions below to join a live Octopus event using the WebEx platform.
To join directly from your Mobile Device (Smartphone, iPad, or Tablet), you must first have the WebEx app installed.
Visit https://www.webex.com/downloads.html/ to locate the app appropriate for your mobile device.
1. Click the meeting link sent via SMS before the event. An exclusive meeting link will be texted to your number registered with Octopus approximately 10 minutes before the meeting begins.
2. After clicking the link, you will see a screen like the one below:
Tap Download to install the Webex Meetings app and join the video conference.To join the meeting by phone only, tap the number on your screen.
3. Tap Open after the app installs and accept the Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.
If you’re joining a meeting for the first time on iOS, you must select the meeting link from our SMS again to go to the meeting.
4. Edit your name as you want it to appear in the meeting and enter your email address. Then, check the Remember me check box if you don’t want to have to enter your name again the next time you join a meeting.
5. Tap Join as a guest.
6. Tap OK
7. Enter the meeting password that was included in the SMS you received before the event
8. Tap Join.