July 4th Hot Dog Photo Contest – 2023
The USA’s 4th of July celebration is known for a lot of things: fireworks, friends, freedom. But, perhaps most important of all…
Check out the winners of Octopus’s annual July 4th Hot Dog Photo Contest! You can find the original competition entry information at the bottom of this page.
Adam P. in Houston, TX
Kelly C. in San Antonio, TX
Ed B. in Boston, MA
Adam, Kelly, and Ed each won $177.66 – congrats!
Original Competition Criteria
The rules are simple: take a picture that includes you with a hotdog and your Octopus tablet turned on. Then, post your entry on the competition post in our drivers-only Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/playoctopus/posts/1511900115883438/.
Earn +50 points for entering. THREE (3) Grand Prize Winners will be randomly selected to each win $177.6 (the year the Declaration of Independence was signed).
Deadline: 7/4 @ 11:59pm ET
Grand Prize Winners Live Selection: 7/5
- Picture MUST be original and current
- ONE entry per category per driver; if multiple submissions are submitted, Octopus will only use the 1st entry received
- Photo must include:
- active Octopus tablet turned ON
- any representation of a hotdog (including a real hotdog, stuffed toys, inflatables, balloons, etc.)
- Caption must include:
- City, State
- Is the hot dog homemade or purchased?
- List of toppings
- Due to permission consent laws, any pictures that include rideshare passengers will not be counted as a valid entry and may be removed
- Image must be submitted only in the COMMENTS SECTION OF THE COMPETITION FACEBOOK POST; any other attempt to enter the contest will not be accepted
- Submitting a photo constitutes consent for Octopus by T-Mobile to use such photo for any purpose